A Digital Signature certificate (DSC) is the equivalent of a physical signature in an electronic format, as it establishes the identity of the sender of an electronic document on the Internet. It comes in the form of a USB E Token, wherein the Digital Signature Certificate is stored and can be accessed through a computer to sign documents electronically.There are three types of Digital Signatures, Class I, Class II and Class III Digital Signature. widely used DSC is Class 3, as it can be used for most the filing and registration purposes in India.
Digital Signatgure Features
1. Time saver
An individual doesn't have to sign the hard copy documents physically not he has to scan them to send them via email; he can digitally sign and send it much quicker.
2. Data safety
Documents that are signed digitally cannot be altered or edited, which makes them safer and secure.
3. The authenticity of the documents
Digitally signed documents have the confidence to be assured of the signer’s authenticity. They can go ahead without being worried about the document being forged.
Types of Digital Signature Service
Class II DSC – Class II Digital Signatures are used for Income Tax E-Filing, Company, OPC and LLP Incorporation, Annual Return Filing & GST. Class II Digital Signatures are required to file documents electronically with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, GST and Income Tax Department.
Class III DSC – Class III Digital Signatures provide the highest level of security and are used for E-Auctions and E-Tendering. All government entities usually require Class III Digital Signatures for the tendering process. This certificate will be issued to individuals as well as organizations.
Validity – Digital Signatures usually come with a validity of 1 or 2 years. Digital Signatures must be renewed before expiry. DSC is issued in a pen drive like a token. A subscriber should be well aware of its certificate validity to avoid probable business loss due to expired certificate.
Process of Registration
1. Documentation -Complete our Simple Form. You are supposed to fill your details in our simple questionnaire and submit documents.
2. Submission of Documents – We will create all your required documents and file them with authorized agency on your behalf.
3. DSC and Token sent to you – Your Digital Signature will be sent in a USB and Token through courier at your address.
1. One Passport Size Photo
2. Duly filed and signed DSC form ( provided by us)
3. Self-attested copy of pan and Aadhar
4. Self-attested copy of address proof