Our online book-keeping service in Bangalore is best for Accounting services look after the business transactions compliance, balance sheet, by way of proper Book keeping by online through cloud system helped many businesses to save time, cost and importantly, comply the business as per the law.
What is Accounting, book keeping
Every business, accounting and book keeping management is an essential part of the compliance.
The Accounting and book keeping, make sure the record of the each business transactions accurately on time, it helps to maintain the financial health of your business. That’s why required experienced Accountants to carry the services.
What we have observed is, most small and medium business fail to hire good accounting staff due to lack of resources, hence this lead to compliance mistakes and legal implications. This takes lot of time of the management to set right at the yearend time to finalize the books of accounts.
Importance of Accounting & Book Keeping
The accurate entries in books could help business management can take decision easily basis of the readily available information. we offers both accounting and book keeping services in Bangalore. Our outsourced services on accounting and book keeping increase the value addition by way of systematic recording, reporting and filings etc.
Offering Right Accounting & Book Keeping
· Keeping records highly accurate
· Fraud check facility
· Time and money-saving services
· Tax adherence and compliance
· Guidance and support from expert professionals
Main Features of Accounting & Book Keeping
Our unique approach on the accounting and book keeping as follows:
Accounting Services in Bangalore
· Regular handling of accounts
· Statutory dues and accounting management
· Preparation of annual audit reports
· Looking after the questions raised by auditors
· Managing fixed assets and related accounting tasks
· Performing bank reconciliation
· Ensuring that invoices and employee expenses are paid
· Ensuring the company’s legal compliance and handling TDS
Book Keeping Services Bengalore
· Taking care of the chart of accounts
· Recording account receivables and payables
· Analyzing account receivables and payable
· Tracking cash flow to ensure accounts accuracy
· Recording and analyzing cash inflow and outflow of the business
· Generation of monthly reports and cash flow statements
Reports Provided under Accounting & Book Keeping
· Month-end general ledger report and analysis
· MIS report on a monthly basis
· Employee reimbursement analysis and report
· Evaluation and reports on PF, PT, TDS, ESIC, LWF etc. on a yearly basis
Benefits of proper outsource Accounts & Book keeping
· It reduce the time and complication of books management
· Shift your focus from records management to business tasks
· Reduce the cost on in-house accountant and book keeping
· Reduce the risk of data loss, employee management