OPC is a single-owner private company. It is similar to Private Limited, but the main difference here is that it can start with only one person. It can later convert into a private limited after two years of registration.
OPC is a corporate entity with only one owner who can appoint many directors and has limited liability, and the owner can act as both shareholder and director.
Main requirement Required for OPC registration in Bangalore · Minimum 1 Nominee · PAN Card Copy of Director and Nominee · Aadhar and 1st page recent Bank statement of Director and Nominee
One-Person Company Registration – OPC Registration Procedure in India
Begin with: Obtain DSC to the promoter of this company
Further: Apply for DIN to the promoter
Next: Name Approval with Mca
Finally: Submission of documents, Registration & issuance of Certificate of Incorporation.
Once all documents are ready, we need to submit the forms by the rules of the Companies Act 2013 and file them with Mca.
OPC Registration In Bangalore
100% online registration
Get your company registered without stepping out of your house. Please email us the required documents and let us do your company registration.
Team IN Filings Guaranteed
We take pride in our error-free platform to satisfy our clients; if you still need more, we refund your money.
Most efficient Registration in Bangalore
At Team IN, your registrations are handled by experts at every stage.
Making registrations affordable and risk-free
Who can start an OPC? · any person who has the age of 21 years can start the OPC.
You will also get OPC registration, GST Registration, Professional tax registration, Company Pan, Tan, PF ESI and Bank a/c.
Benefits from OPC company registration
The cost for OPC Company registration is Rs. 3000 only. Plus, professional fee.
You can get Quick One Person Company (OPC) registration in Bangalore.
We have a dedicated TEAM IN Filings with experience. All CA and Company secretary services are under one roof. You can receive end-to-end company service assistance.
There is No minimum capital required to form a One Person Company. It can be registered even with Rs. 1000 as total Authorized Share capital.
An OPC enjoys the benefit of Separate Legal Identity which clearly states that assets and liabilities of the business are not the assets and liabilities of the Directors or shareholders.
A shareholder or the owner of a Company has a limited liability towards the company. His/her liability is limited up to the shares subscribed by him/her.
For the purpose of Annual filing and other compliances, One Person Company is treated as a Private Limited Company. However, it is exempted from many compliances. It does not have to hold AGM every year.
All the information relating to the one person company are made available in a public database. This feature makes it easy to authenticate the existence of the business that ultimately helps in improving business credibility.
The company keeps on existing in the eyes of law even in the case of death, insolvency, the bankruptcy of any of its member or shareholder. It continues as a legal person until it is legally dissolved.
1. Documentation – A compliance manager will get in touch with you to collect your documents along with a simple checklist. You need to fill up that checklist and submit along with your documents for verification. Our team of experts will verify the documents provided by you and take the procedure further. The compliance manager dedicated to you will keep you updated on the progress of Company Registration throughout the process.
2. OPC Name Approval – Once your documents along with Checklist are submitted, we shall proceed with the application of your Digital Signature and subsequently will apply for the approval of name for your One Person Company. You may suggest up to two names of your choice. Names should be unique and suggestive of the Company’s business. We will proceed with application for name for your One Person Company in Part A of SPICe Plus form.
3. OPC Registration – We will draft the MOA (Memorandum of association) and AOA (Articles of association). We will file the incorporation documents with MCA through in part B of a form called “SPICe Plus (SPICe +)” along with the subscription statement. Usually, MCA approves the forms within 4-5 days once filed and issues Incorporation Certificate with CIN. PAN & TAN are allotted alongside. You may then proceed to open your Company Bank Account.
1. Photograph of all the Directors and shareholders
2. PAN Card of all the Directors and shareholders
3. ID Proof of all the Directors (Driving License/Passport/Voter ID)
4. Electricity Bill or any other utility bill for the address proof of the Registered Office
5. No Objection Letter (NOC) from the landlord to use the office as a registered office of a company must be submitted.
As the name suggests, a One Person Company can be started with one director.
A nominee is a person who in the event of death or disability of the subscriber of the One Person Company shall assume his position. Memorandum of Association of a One Person Company will mandatorily prescribe the name of the person.
Yes. Anyone can be appointed as a nominee, provided he or she holds a correct PAN in his or her name.
Yes. A nominee can be changed at any time with due intimation to the Registrar.
In case the paid up share capital of an OPC exceeds 50 lakh rupees or its average annual turnover of immediately preceding three consecutive financial years exceeds two crore rupees, then the OPC has to mandatorily convert itself into a private or public company.
Yes, NRIs / Foreign Nationals / Foreign Companies can hold shares of a Private Limited Company subject to Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Guidelines.
The OPC shall inform RoC in form INC-5, if the threshold limit is exceeded and is required to be converted into private or public company.
No, A person can be member in only one OPC.
Director Identification Number is a unique identification number assigned to all existing and proposed Directors of a Company. It is mandatory for all present or proposed Directors to have a Director Identification Number. Director Identification Number never expires and a person can have only one Director Identification Number.
No, FDI is not allowed for One Person Company. You may consider incorporating a Private Limited Company if you desire to bring FDI.
Yes, the Act has not made any restriction for a One Person Company to become a member of another Private Limited Company.
A One person company can easily be converted to a Public or Private Limited Company.
No, you will not have to be present for registering of an OPC. OPC incorporation is a completely online process.
TeamIndia.co.in provides One Person Company(OPC) Registration all across India.
Don’t worry!! Our expert will help you to choose a best suitable plan for you. Get in touch with our team to get all your queries resolved. Write to us at [email protected] or call us
Call us at : +91 7019827351
Something isn’t Clear?
Feel free to contact me @ +91 7019827351, and I will be more than happy to answer all of your questions.