Any entrepreneur who wants to start a business in the food sector, be it food processing or food manufacturing, packaging or distributing, has to register for Food Safety and Standard Authority of India FSSAI.
The FSSAI logo is widely recognized and hence it can ensure goodwill among consumers.
Makes food manufacturing more dependable on science-based principles.
The important aspects of hygiene and cleanliness are regulated and followed when FSSAI registration is involved.
FSSAI license or registration provides a platform to produce quality food products that are on par with international food standards.
FSSAI license positively influences the dependability and production of the company, thus giving it a huge chance to expand and grow.
FSSAI is also responsible for setting guidelines and procedures for quality assurance of the accredited labs as per ISO17025.
FSSAI license is important for exporting food products to other countries.
1. FSSAI Basic License – Basic Registration is necessary when the annual turnover is less than 12 lakh; the registration should be done.
2. FSSAI State License – An application shall be made for a state license if the annual turnover is between 12-20 crores.
3. FSSAI Central License – If the annual turnover is above 20 Crores, then the food business must apply for a Central license.
1. Consulting, Documentation & Filing
2. Follow up and waiting for Approval
3. Delivery Of License
1. Photograph of applicant
2. Document for Identity Proof like Ration Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, Senior Citizen Card, Department Issued ID.
3. Supporting Documents (if any):- NOC by Municipality or Panchayat, Health NOC.
FSSAI Stands for Food Safety and Standard Authority of India. FSSAI is an Independent organization under the Ministry of Health. FSSAI Registration is mandatory for every individual or entity eligible for an FSSAI food safety Registration or License.
India’s food safety and standards authority (FSSAI Registration) plays a crucial role in formulating the controlling procedures.
Yes, to be able to sell food, you will require to have an FSSAI license.
FSSAI registration or License is mandatory for all types of food business operators in India, whether they are transporters, distributors, manufacturers or caterers, etc. There are three types of registration available depending upon the annual turnover and type of the establishments or business.
Licensing Officer can reject the application when the required information is not provided within the stipulated time of 30 days.
All Food Business Operators – FBO, including medical stores have to get FSSAI license/registration.
Call us at : +91 7019827351
Something isn’t Clear?
Feel free to contact me @ +91 7019827351, and I will be more than happy to answer all of your questions.