Types of Returns
- GSTR 3B – GSTR-3B is a monthly self-declaration, which should be filed by every registered person under GST. It is a simplified summary return of inward and outward supplies Due date of filing of GSTR 3B is 20th of the subsequent month. GSTR 3B once filed can not be revised.
- GSTR 1– GSTR 1 is the record of all sales. Under this form, the suppliers will have to report their outward supplies during the reporting month. According to the norm, all the registered taxable persons are required to file the same by the 10th of the following month or quarter.
- GSTR 9– The entities exceeding a turnover of 2 crores are required to file GST annual return in form GSTR-9.
- GSTR-9A – Registered taxpayers who have opted for the GST Composition scheme are required to file GSTR-9A.
- GSTR-9C – Form GSTR-9C is meant to file the taxpayers’ reconciliation statement about a particular financial year. This form is a statement of reconciliation between the Annual returns in GSTR-9 and the figures mentioned in the taxpayers’ Audited financial statements. GSTR 9C applies to the taxpayers who are required to obtain an annual audit of their accounts. GSTR 9C must be prepared and certified by a CA or Cost accountant. GST audit is applicable for a person having GST registration with an annual aggregate turnover of above two crores in a particular financial year.
- GSTR 4 – GSTR-4 is a Return that has to be filed by a Composition Dealer. Unlike a normal taxpayer who needs to furnish 3 monthly returns, a dealer opting for the composition scheme is required to furnish 1 return which is GSTR-4 on or before 18th of the month subsequent to each quarter.
Process of Registration
3. Return Filing – We will get your return reviewed from you before filing. Once you approve it, we will file your GST returns online. Upon successful filing, we will send a confirmation email along with the acknowledgment receipt to your registered email ID.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, as long as you hold GST registration number, you need to file NIL returns, if there are not reportable transactions.
GST Composite scheme is for small traders and manufacturers who wish to avail exemptions under GST. Businesses with sales less than Rs. 150 Lakh can avail this scheme.
Return once filed cannot be revised. However, you may give appropriate adjustments in subsequent returns. Get in touch with us to know more on this.
We adopt a very simple Return filing process. Once you submit us the required documents, we usually file a return within 1 working day.
If DSC does not work, you can always file a GST return using other methods which involve an OTP from your registered phone number, your PAN information, and a DSC.
TeamIndia provides its services all across India.