Tax filing due date Financial Year 2020-21
Due date is 30thSep 2021.
While filing, we must make sure to file correctly with all details, so that there is no default.
As there are different sources of income, there are different ITRs introduced like:-
Used by a resident individual whose total income below
- Income from Salary or Pension; or
- Income from One House Property or
- Income from Other Sources
- Agricultural income up to Rs.5000
- Having total income up to Rs. 50 lakh
- You are not an individual director in any company
- visit our page: http://teamindia.co.in/itr-1-return-filing/
used by an individual or a HUF for the below-mentioned sources.
- Income from Salary/Pension; or
- Income from House Property; or
- Income from Other Sources OR
- You are an individual director in a company or holding unlisted shares at any time during the Financial Year
- Have capital gains
- Agricultural income higher than Rs 5,000
- visit our page: http://teamindia.co.in/itr-2-return-filing/
used by an individual or HUF who has income from business profession.
- Carrying on a business or profession
- If you are an Individual Director in a company
- If investments in unlisted equity shares at any time during the financial year
- Income of a person as a partner in the firm
- Have capital gains
- visit our page http://teamindia.co.in/itr-3-return-filing/
Used by an individuals, HUFs and partnership firms (other than LLPs) and includes incomes from
- Presumptive income under business,/ Profession
- Total Income is less than Rs. 50 lakh
- No Income tax-deferred on ESOP
- Visit our page: http://teamindia.co.in/itr-4-return-filing/
This form is applicable to all firms, LLPs, AOPs, BOIs (Body of Individuals), Artificial Juridical Person (AJP), Business trust and investment fund., visit our page at
All companies should use this ITR. choose a worry-free easy tax filing process with our assisted tax filing services., visit our page: http://teamindia.co.in/itr-6-return-filing/
choose a worry-free easy tax filing process with our assisted tax filing services at www.teamIndia.co.in
email: [email protected],
Contact: 24/7 help line: 8792858436.
Address: 188/1, Sahakarnagar, Bangalore 560092