ITR for Partnership
Partnership firm compliance incorporates filing of income tax return while corporate bodies like Company and LLP need both income tax return filing with the Income Tax Department and annual return filing with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Partnership firms that are having annual turnover of more than Rs.100 lakhs are also necessary to get a tax audit.
Besides basic compliance, partnership firms may also be needed to follow GST regulations, TDS regulations, VAT or CST regulations, ESI regulations, service tax regulations and others. The compliance of a business depends on the kind of industry, entity, state of incorporation, sales turnover and number of employees.
One Click Business Solutions is the largest business services provider in India. We offer a variety of services like partnership firm compliance, LLP registration, trademark filing, GST registration, income tax filing and others. We at One Click Business Solutions can help you managing compliance of your partnership firm. Feel free to contact us for partnership compliance maintenance through with our experienced and learned professionals.
1. GST Filing
2. Income Tax Filing
3. TDS Filing
4. ESI Return
Process of Registration
2. GST Returns
3. TDS Returns
4. Finalization of Balance Sheet
5. Income Tax Return
6. Tax AuditStep
1. Invoices for purchase or sale
2. Invoices for expenditure Credit Card Statements when expenses are incurred by Partner for the Firm
3. Copy of TDS challans deposited
4. Copy of TDS Returns
5. Bank Statement from 1st April to 31st March of the pertinent Financial Year for all bank accounts of the Firm
6. Any other relevant documents, if needed