Producer Company Features
1. Separate Legal Entity
2. Tax Benefits
3. Limited Liability
4. Loans & Investments
6. Perpetual Succession
Process of Registration
- Photograph of all the Directors and shareholders
- PAN Card of all the Directors and shareholders
- Self-Attested ID Proof of all the Directors (Driving License/Passport/Voter ID)
- Electricity Bill or any other utility bill for the address proof of the Registered Office
- Proof of farming in the form of 7/ 12 extracts of Agricultural Land or certificate from District Tahsildar (proof of farming will differ from state to state)
Frequently Asked Questions
A Producer Company can be of six types as described below-
The main type of Producer Companies are those involved in a production, procurement or manufacture of any primary produce for its members (for further sale) and to others.
Even a business involved in the marketing or promotion of primary produce or provision of educational services to members and others can constitute itself as a Producer Company.
Any business offering technical assistance to producers, providing training and educational services or conducting research and development can register as a Producer Company.
Any business financing producer activities, be it in the production, marketing or development domain, can register itself as a Producer Company.
Businesses involved in providing infrastructure to producers, whether in the form of electricity, water resources, irrigation techniques, land utilization, or consultation with regard to the same, may constitute themselves as a Producer Company.