Team IN Filings


Registered Office Change

Every company who has shifted registered office must give notice to Ministry within 30 days of such change. However, a special resolution is needed in the case registered office has been shifted to another city in the same state. In the case where a registered office has been shifted from one state to another, the Company has to complete certain formalities. It must then give a newspaper advertisement and also a notice to the State Government and obtain NOC.

Process of Registration


1. Documentation – A Compliance Manager will get in touch with you to obtain your documents along with a simple checklist. You need to fill up that checklist and submit along with your documents for processing. Our team of experts shall verify the documents. Our team of experts will verify the documents provided by you and take the procedure further.
2. Preparing the Resolution – Once we have all the documents and details, we will take the procedure further and prepare the draft of the resolution to be passed in the Extra ordinary General Meeting. In case you have changed your office in another state, then we will also prepare the public notice to be published in the Newspaper. After that we will initiate the final process.
3. Filing the form with ROC – Once you pass the resolution and give public notice, we will move forward and prepare the required forms to be filed with the ROC regarding the change in the registered office address. Then we will file the same with the concerned ROC and will also file a copy to the Registrar under whose jurisdiction the registered office is proposed to be shifted.

Document Required

1. Mobile phone bill
2. Telephone bill
3. Electricity bill
4. Gas bill


Frequently Asked Questions

  • The three common circumstances under which a company changes its registered company office is as follows:

    – Change Of Company Registered Office within the same village or city

    – Change Of Company Registered Office within the same state

    – Change Of Company Registered Office from one state to another

No, if you are changing the registered office of Company within the jurisdiction of the same ROC, you do not need to give you any public notice.

No, companies that are relocating to another location in the same village, town or city limits do not need the permission of their shareholders or any other authorities. However, to do so, they must notify the Registrar of Companies of the changes, via the e-Form INC-22.

TeamIndia provides its services online across India.

Want to consult us?

Call us at : +91 7019827351

Need Help?

I’m Here To Assist You

Something isn’t Clear?

Feel free to contact me @ +91 7019827351, and I will be more than happy to answer all of your questions.