Trade License is a license or permission issued by municipal corporation granting permission to carry on a particular business at a particular address. It ensures that the citizens are not adversely affected by health hazard and nuisance by the improper carrying of trade.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We ensure we cater to your need in an appropriate way. Our proactive team makes sure you sit on top for compliance.
We partner for your success. We manage your compliance and legal operations so that you can focus on your business.
Trade License Type
1. Shop License – This license is required for anyone who wants to open a shop. The shop can be of any retail type.
2. Industrial License – This type of license is required for any company that wants to open a small or mid-sized industrial unit.
3. Food Establishment License – Any establishment that plans on getting into the food and beverage industry requires this license. The license applies to restaurants, cafes, meat shops, bakeries and vegetable shops.
Process of Registration
1. Documentation – You are required to fill your details in our simple questionnaire and submit documents.
2. Register for Trade License – You are required to give all the required information to Register Trade License.
3. Submission of Documents – We will create all the required documents and applications and file them on your behalf
1. Lease documents/agreement in case of premises are on lease
2. ID Proof
3. Occupancy Certificate
4. Address Proof
5. Cancelled Cheque
6. Certificate of Incorporation
7. PAN of Entity