Udyog Aadhaar was earlier as called Small Scale Industry (SSI / MSME) Registration is a registration from the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. When a business registers as SSI it becomes eligible to avail government schemes and subsidies that are exclusive for small businesses.
Udyog Aadhar Features
1. Refrain from asking for security deposits
2. Concession in the electricity bills
3. Increased chances of winning government tenders
4. Reduction in fee for filing patents and trademark registration to get protection under the rights of intellectual properties.
5. Easy and cheaper bank loans
6. Reservation benefits
7. Stamp duty and registration charges are waived off
8. Reimbursement under the bar code registration
9. Industrial promotion subsidy
10. Reduction in the rate of the interest by major banks
Process of Registration
1. Documentation – A Compliance Manager will get in touch with you to obtain documents along with a simple checklist. You need to fill up that checklist and submit along with your documents for processing. Once we receive the documents, We will verify them.
2. Application – Once Verified, we will proceed with registration formalities. All throughout the process, your dedicated Compliance Manager will keep you updated on the progress of SSI/MSME Registration. We will apply for SSI/MSME Registration online.
3. SSI/MSME Certificate – Upon submission, your SSI/ MSME/ Udyog Aadhar Registration Certificate will be generated automatically. Once done, we will notify you about the completion of the process. Whole process will be completed in 3 working days.
1. Business address proof
2. Copies of sale bill and purchase bill.
3. Partnership Deed/ MoA and AoA.
4. Copy of licenses and bills of machinery purchased.
5. Provisional Registration Certificate
6. NoC from pollution board to prove that no restrictions are being violated.