Indian Companies looking to expand or have a non-resident Indian Customer base can enjoy several USA company registration advantages. With rapid development and globalization and a substantial English-speaking population, Indian businesses are unique to exploring the American market. With the lowest corporate taxes and well-established business laws and practices, most Indian companies with global ambition think that the USA is the right choice.
The laws and regulations are business-friendly.
As there is limited liability, personal assets such as houses and savings are safe from liabilities.
The corporate income tax rates are low.
The laws do not require the disclosure of the names of the company shareholders and directors.
1. Documentation – A Compliance Manager from TeamIndia will get in touch with you to obtain your documents along with a simple checklist. You need to fill up that checklist and submit along with your documents for processing. Our expert team will verify documents and proceed with registration formalities. All throughout the process, your dedicated Compliance Manager will keep you updated on the progress of Company Registration.
2. Preparing the AOA – the process for preparing the AOA begins. This is to be signed by the company directors, shareholders, and secretary before registering a USA company.
3. Incorporation of company – Once the AOA is prepared, the company gets incorporated, and the next step is to apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the USA.
1. Passport photocopy & Pan card
2. Address Proof and ID proof documents – Aadhar Card
3. Signed documents for Incorporation.
Call us at : +91 7019827351
Something isn’t Clear?
Feel free to contact me @ +91 7019827351, and I will be more than happy to answer all of your questions.